The Account Executive (AE) of the Lifestyle Group will have the responsibility of executing all aspects of the Group’s client work including media, event/execution, and administrative duties.
- Day-to-day client correspondence
- Develop strategic PR initiatives / plans
- Proactively pitch media with tailored pitch angles to target specific outlets / journalists
- Develop and maintain solid media relationships
- Secure quality media placements (online, print, broadcast, etc.)
- Execute client events
- Daily monitoring of media for client placements
- Manage media clippings and do write-ups for clients
- Perform in-depth research and analysis (audits) for various client initiatives / opportunities
- Manage and prepare monthly status reports for clients
- Draft press releases, press kit materials, pitches, media alerts, etc.
- Daily monitoring of HARO to pitch relevant queries
- Distribute press releases / media alerts
- Coordinate desk sides for client market visits
- Compile briefing books for client market visits / road shows
- Collect and maintain editorial calendars
- Build, update and maintain media lists / contact databases
- Prepare meeting agendas, notes, call recaps, etc.
- Manage interns
- Demonstrate knowledge of current industry news and trends by regularly reading industry outlets and attending industry events
- Must have minimum of 2 Years’ PR & AGENCY experience
- Solid track record of media placements across mixed media
- Network of personal media contacts
- Exceptional written & oral communications skills
- Proactive with ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- BS in related field such as Marketing, PR, Communications, and/or Journalism
- Social Media savvy
- Team player / Positive attitude
EVINS is an award-winning branding, marketing and communications agency, specializing in the development of integrated multi-platform programs and campaigns for icon, legacy and luxury brands. Founded in 1987, EVINS has been consistently recognized for its creative excellence, strategic planning and tactical execution. By forging long-term client partnerships, EVINS makes a measurable, meaningful and consequential contribution to the growth and success of its clients' businesses. For additional information, please visit our website (EVINS.com), or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.